Monday, May 20, 2013

For My Baby Girl

I'm pregnant!  I know that may not be so exciting to everyone. But this is my first pregnancy, and my husband and I had a really tough time trying to start a family. After months of trials and heartbreak, God answered our prayers in January 2013. A few months later we found out we are having a girl!

I'm so excited! And she's already wrapped around my husband's, dad's, mom's, and my brother's finger.  So what was the first thing I did when I found out it was a girl? Decorate the nursery? Go by an adorable outfit? Pick out a name?  Nope.

I raided all of my cute baby girl things from my Etsy shop that I had posted for sale and put them in the nursery closet.  So I thought I'd kickstart my newest blog by showing off all of the items I've "stolen" from my Etsy shop for my baby girl.

                   
in Naturally Caron Spa "Black" and "Clay Pot" Yarns

in Naturally Caron Spa "Stormy Blue" Yarn

in Lion Brand Vanna's Glamour "Platinum" Yarn

in Naturally Caron Spa "Greensleeves" and "Misty Taupe" Yarns

A Baby Girl bracelet I made using Swarovksi Crystals, seed beads, 
satin ribbons, and Sterling Silver settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment